Running and Reporting on your Chapter
Running your Chapter
We have created different resources to help you in running a successful chapter.
- Introduction to ANAC
- How to run a chapter
- Sample letters (welcome, recruitment, renewal, scholarships)
- Membership information card
- Event template and instructions
- Sample Bylaws
- Chapters Handbook
- ANAC logo package: Each chapter has been provided with a logo and logo use package. If you have questions about your chapter logo please contact the ANAC national office. The ANAC and ANAC chapter logos are not to be altered or changed in any way.
- Chapter Recognition Award: We are excited to announce a new chapter recognition award application process for the Chapter of the Year Award. We are asking each eligible and interested Chapter to submit a short application form and a video or PowerPoint of your chapters activities and community outreach programs. We welcome your creativity and we hope you have fun with this! The winning Chapter will also have their video played at the Awards Banquet and possibly at other venues during the conference. Application form and instructions.