Quality Improvement RN Project Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
- Value Employees
- Respect for Diversity
- Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
This candidate will have a RN license and a minimum of 2+ years Managed Care Health Plan and HEDIS Project Management experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports compliance with NCQA standards and participates in NCQA survey preparation.
- Assists with preparation for HEDIS data collection, validation audits, data submission.
- In concert with the Quality Committees, assists in the design and implementation of programs and projects to improve HEDIS rates.
- Supports effort to complete the annual CAHPS and Provider Satisfaction surveys.
- Collaborates with the Information Technology Department and with the Data Analyst to obtain relevant information to track and trend quality indicators.
- Conducts audits of Primary Care Provider and Case/Disease Management records/charts to identify areas for improved quality of care.
- Conducts external audits of contracted network providers to maintain the quality and integrity of the network.
- Establishes and utilizes benchmarks and thresholds as quality indicators.
- Performs selected outcome studies.
- Participates in developing a training program related to Quality Improvement.
- Performs incident (complaint/grievance) investigations.
Apply at https://www.aidshealth.org.
Nurse Practitioner – HIV Specialist/ Primary Care (Brooklyn, NY)
Family Health Centers at NYU Langone’s network provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents. This Family Health Centers site is eligible for school loan repayment under the HRSA – NHSC Loan Repayment Program.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Nurse Practitioner – HIV Specialist. The HIV Specialty NP will provide both HIV care and primary care. Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Performing initial physical examinations, patient care review, coordination of patient care, and appropriate clinical charting and documentation.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a professional degree program as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner, with a minimum of 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Current license as an APN in NYS and have/be eligible to obtain NP Board Certification
- AAHIVS credential highly desirable
- DEA license is required upon hire
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Please apply at https://jobs.nyulangone.org/job/12735569/nurse-practitioner-hiv-specialist-primary-care-brooklyn-ny/.
Advertise job opportunities with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month:
- Classified advertising rates are $1.00 per word with a $50.00 minimum charge.
- Ads are posted within one to five business days of receipt of payment in full for the cost of the ad, and remain posted on the site for 60 days. For an additional $100, ANAC will add your job announcement to our Group Emails (dist. 1,800).
- If paying by credit card, please allow seven to ten days for posting from the date ANAC receives your payment.
- Ad copy must be sent electronically to Erin in a word processing document (such as Word). Once the ad is received electronically, ANAC will contact you within three business days to advise you of the cost of your ad.You must provide a valid e-mail address or phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may pay for your ad by credit card, check or money order in U.S. funds. Do not send credit card information in the e-mail. Contact ANAC by telephone at 800-260-6780 or (330) 670-0101, or at our address,11230 Cleveland Ave NW #986, Uniontown, OH 44685, or email questions to Erin.