Director, Clinical Programs (Albany, NY)
NYSDOH AIDS Institute - Office of the Medical Director
The incumbent will be a key member of OMD management, responsible for program planning, design and implementation, policy formulation, directing resource allocation, program evaluation, strategic planning, and management of programs. Key function areas involve PEP, PrEP, RIA, and sexual health as well as providing clinical and subject matter expertise to DOH and AI programs. Apply at: https://careers-healthresearch.icims.com/jobs/5490/director%2c-clinical-programs/job
Clinical Nurse (Kansas City, MO)
The Clinic Nurse provides direct nursing care to patients in the Vivent Health Medical Center clinics. The Clinic Nurse also assists with development and maintenance of clinical protocols, policies and procedures, works within care teams to help improve patient outcomes in collaboration with the Vivent Health Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program and provides valuable input for day-to-day operations of the clinics. The Clinic Nurse may also participate in research projects requiring a nurse assessment and intervention. The Clinic Nurse is a key member of the medical staff and has the responsibility to deliver the highest quality nursing care to clinic patients.
- Provide direct nursing services to patients accessing the Vivent Health Medical Center Medical Clinics, including a comprehensive health assessment, phlebotomy, immunizations and health maintenance screenings. Follow approved nursing protocols and procedures when providing care to patients to meet the nursing needs of patients.
- Document all care provided, including but not limited to specialty care, telephone triage calls and medication refills, in the electronic medical chart consistent with standard nursing practice.
- Process patient referrals for specialty care and follow-up, as needed, to ensure quality specialty care was provided.
- Coordinate communication with medical/social services case management, external case management and other external disease management services as appropriate.
- Educate patients on HIV disease, medical care issues and adherence strategies to prescribed medications.
- Develop a strong collaborative relationship with the HIV medical community to enhance patient access to services including specialists.
- Comply with the Vivent Health Care Corporate Compliance Standards of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Conduct special projects and perform any other related duties as assigned by the Nurse Supervisor or Medical Director.
- Very effective and practical organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Have been a practicing RN for at least two (2) years.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the HIV/AIDS patient population, and/or an eagerness to learn about this community.
- Adheres to all agency policies including, but not limited to, Employee Handbook, Confidentiality, Healthcare Corporate Compliance Plan, Standards of Conduct, and other policies.
Apply at: https://hr.viventhealth.org/careers/Careers.aspx?req=2021-MED-034&type=JOBDESCR
Advertise job opportunities with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month:
- Classified advertising rates are $1.00 per word with a $50.00 minimum charge.
- Ads are posted within one to five business days of receipt of payment in full for the cost of the ad, and remain posted on the site for 60 days. For an additional $100, ANAC will add your job announcement to our Group Emails (dist. 1,800).
- If paying by credit card, please allow seven to ten days for posting from the date ANAC receives your payment.
- Ad copy must be sent electronically to Erin in a word processing document (such as Word). Once the ad is received electronically, ANAC will contact you within three business days to advise you of the cost of your ad.You must provide a valid e-mail address or phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may pay for your ad by credit card, check or money order in U.S. funds. Do not send credit card information in the e-mail. Contact ANAC by telephone at 800-260-6780 or (330) 670-0101, or at our address,11230 Cleveland Ave NW #986, Uniontown, OH 44685, or email questions to Erin.