How to Support ANAC
Giving to ANAC
ANAC’s mission centers on two things: Providing education and professional development to nurses and other members of the healthcare team involved in the care of people living with and at risk for HIV and its co-morbidities AND advocating for the health, welfare and rights of those same individuals and communities. As a small, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, here’s how your donations support and expand our work.
- Annual Fund: The annual fund is our fundraising foundation that starts at “zero” at the beginning of each year. By giving to this fund, you directly support the services and programs ANAC offers and allow ANAC to maintain affordable membership fees ensuring we remain an accessible organization. Your support makes a world of difference and makes a difference around the world!
- ANAC Scholarship Fund: Help to defray the costs of registration, travel and lodging to allow students and/or emerging nurse and other early career healthcare leaders to attend ANAC’s annual conference. The number and amount of scholarships offered annually depends on donations and are appreciated throughout the year!
Don’t forget to consult with your employer to determine whether employee gifts are matched. This is an easy way to multiply your giving impact.
Make a planned gift to ANAC
A planned gift to ANAC provides an opportunity to engage in philanthropy and plan for your future and the sustainability of ANAC. It demonstrates your long-term commitment to HIV nursing. Planned gifts include gifts made through a will, charitable gift annuities, gifts of life insurance or charitable trusts. ANAC welcomes a conversation if you are considering giving in this way. We want to honor your gift and put it to good use. Please contact Wendy Laxton for more information.
- Corporate and Organizational Membership Program: In 2020, ANAC re-launched its organizational membership model. We are excited for new opportunities to collaborate with nonprofits, universities, corporations, foundations and other entities joining the fight to End the Epidemic by supporting our work. Please click here for more on organizational memberships or contact Kat Ngaruiya for more information.
- Annual Conference Sponsorships: Each year, ANAC’s international conference assembles nurses, clinicians, researchers, educators, administrators and others from around the world. Conference sponsorships provide partners with integral opportunities to broaden impact and visibility within ANAC’s diverse community of healthcare leaders. ANAC’s Conference remains the leading event for nurses and others working in HIV and its co-morbidities. To learn more click here.
- Advertise with ANAC: ANAC provides many ways to reach our network of professionals working in the HIV/AIDS field. Please click here for our advertising opportunities.