How to Support ANAC
ANAC is a 501(c)(3) organization, and as such can accept charitable contributions from a variety of sources including individuals, corporations and foundations. ANAC solicits both general operating and project-based funding from all of these sources in order to fulfill our mission to provide HIV and AIDS nurses with important educational and professional development opportunities.
Individual giving options include:
- 30-30-30 Campaign: In celebration of our 30th anniversary, ANAC is seeking support that will be used toward important initiatives in 2017. DONATE NOW
- Annual Fund: ANAC’s Annual Fund campaign is an important part of our comprehensive fund development plan. Annual Fund contributions directly support the services and programs ANAC offers to our members. Your annual contribution will help ANAC continue to provide critical educational and professional development opportunities for HIV and AIDS nurses. DONATE NOW
- Honorary or Memorial Contributions: You may make a donation to the annual fund in honor of or in memory of a special individual that has touched your life. Your honorary or memorial gift will receive recognition in all printed materials that list ANAC's donors. DONATE NOW
- Matching Gifts: Please consult your Human Resources Director to determine whether your company matches employee gifts. If so, this is the easiest way to potentially double your contribution to ANAC.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts include gifts made through a will, charitable gift annuities, gifts of life insurance, pooled income fund and charitable trusts.
CORPORATE GIVING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Corporate Membership Program: ANAC is an excellent investment option for corporations, and our Corporate Membership Program enables companies to help ANAC provide HIV and AIDS nurses with up-to-date information, knowledge, research, publications and conferences about all aspects of the HIV epidemic. By investing in ANAC, companies invest in the health and welfare of all individuals living with and affected by HIV and AIDS. Please click here for a complete listing of Corporate Membership levels and benefits.
- Annual Conference Sponsorships: ANAC’s National Conference brings together HIV and AIDS nurses from all regions of the United States for networking, discussion, learning and information sharing. ANAC’s Conference is recognized as a leading event for HIV and AIDS nurses. Conference sponsorships provide supporters with the opportunity to broaden visibility while they help underwrite event costs. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at 800-260-6780 or watch for a complete listing of the Conference sponsorship opportunities on the Conference page.
- Educational Grants: ANAC's mission is to provide HIV nurses with educational and professional development opportunities. ANAC is an accredited provider of nursing continuing education credits, and develops diverse educational programming throughout the year. To this end, ANAC seeks educational grants to support a variety of programming, including on-line continuing education opportunities, live presentations, webcasts and webinars, monographs and educational publications.
- Advertise with ANAC: ANAC provides many ways to reach our network of professionals working in the HIV/AIDS field. Please click here for our advertising opportunities.