ANAC2019 Conference: Portland
November 7 -- 9, 2019
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
|SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITOR AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE|
ANAC2019 is the leading conference for nurse practitioners and nurses working in HIV and its associated conditions, co-infections and co-morbidities. ANAC2019 includes expert speakers, symposia, roundtable discussions and abstract-driven presentations.
(July 16 - Oct. 15)
1. Analyze strategies to advocate for advances in HIV/AIDS treatment, care and prevention within the current policy environment.
2. Discuss innovative biomedical, psychosocial and behavioral research in HIV, with an emphasis on:
- Symptom management
- Self-management strategies
- End-of-life and palliative care
- Prevention and wellness
- Technological modalities
- Social determinants
- Intervention strategies that impact disparities in HIV incidence and health outcomes
3. Evaluate the global impact of nurses and other healthcare professionals in addressing HIV prevention and care, health disparities, HIV risk and social determinants of health.
4. Demonstrate an enhanced ability to care for key populations at risk for HIV acquisition, living with or affected by HIV and related co-morbidities.
5. Increase capacity of nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify, treat and care for individuals at risk for and/or living with viral hepatitis.