This page features links to evidenced-based resources on clinical, epidemiological and policy issues related to HIV and aging for nurses and other members of the healthcare team. It is periodically updated. For more information and suggestions contact email@example.com.
- Summary of quality care for people aging with HIV
- HIV and Aging: A primer for NPs
- National HIV Curriculum: HIV in Older Adults
- Gerontology organizational partners
- Gilead HIV Age Positively initiative
- JANAC special edition on HIV and Aging
- ANAC members have free access to all issues of JANAC. Log in to your ANAC account and follow the link to JANAC.
- Non-members can view the articles with pay-per-view access. For the price of purchasing two articles, you can join ANAC and receive full editions of JANAC six times per year and other benefits. Click here to learn more.
- HRSA newsletter: Aging with HIV - Care Challenges
- HIV.gov: Aging with HIV