ANAC2020 Conference: Remote
ANAC2020 is going remote!
ANAC2020 is the leading conference for nurse practitioners and nurses working in HIV and its associated conditions, co-infections and co-morbidities. ANAC2020 includes expert speakers, symposia, roundtable discussions and abstract-driven presentations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel our in-person conference and offer the same great speakers and topics through a remote platform.
We will announce information regarding specific dates, format and pricing as soon as we can. If you don't already receive it, sign up for our newsletter so you don't miss any of the updates!
- Analyze strategies to advocate for advances in HIV/AIDS treatment, care and prevention within the current policy environment with a focus on Ending the Epidemic (ETE)
- Discuss innovative biomedical, psychosocial and behavioral research in HIV, with an emphasis on:
- Symptom management
- Self-management strategies
- End of life and palliative care
- Prevention and wellness
- Technological modalities
- Social determinants
- Disparities in HIV incidence and health outcomes
- Underrepresented populations
- Evaluate the global impact of nurses and other healthcare professionals in addressing HIV prevention and care, health disparities, HIV risk and social determinants of health
- Increase capacity of nurses and other healthcare professional to identify, treat, care and advocate for individuals at risk for and/or living with HIV and related co-morbidities
- Explore the important roles of nurses and nurse leadership in impacting health and healthcare around the world, in the context of 2020 as the Year of the Nurse