ASA CLINIC: CLINIC CHARGE NURSE (RN)
At AIDS Services of Austin we are establishing a patient-centered medical home to provide life-affirming HIV primary care and PrEP care for at-risk persons in Central Texas. ASA is looking for a compassionate and organized Clinic Charge Nurse (RN). The Nurse will work in a collaborative team setting to deliver comprehensive care including patient education, care coordination, and therapeutic interventions. See the full job post and apply at: https://asaustin.applicantpool.com/jobs/236957.html
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I trust my instincts
I know that a feeling is sometimes more than just a feeling. Know when to offer encouragement. And believe every interaction has the power to be extraordinary. At Kaiser Permanente, I put these beliefs into practice. We are a team of health advocates. Not just helping those who need help, but caring for our patients proactively. I focus my knowledge and attention on guiding my patients toward better health and well-being—a mission I share with Kaiser Permanente. If you’re ready to practice health care the way you’ve always intended, this is the place to put your beliefs into practice. Join us in Oakland, California.
HIV Case Manager RN
In this role, you will coordinate with physicians, staff, and non-Kaiser Permanente providers and facilities regarding patient care. In conjunction with physicians, you will develop treatment plans, monitor all clinical activities, make recommendations for alternative levels of care, identify cost-effective protocols, and develop guidelines for care.
- Six months of previous case management experience preferred
- Experience in utilization management, discharge planning, or transfer coordination preferred
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing or a health care related field, or four years of experience in a directly related field with a high school diploma or GED; a master’s degree preferred
- A current California RN license
- PHN preferred
- Knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other federal/state/local regulations
- HIV Care experience preferred
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 707217.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
The Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC) seeks an experienced person that will support and expand services, outreach and communications to ANAC members and prospective members, support chapter development and operations, and provide support to related national ANAC committees.
This is a full-time position that will report directly to the ANAC Executive Director.
Job duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to ANAC members, prospective members and chapters
- Serving as the daily point person for membership and chapter inquiries and communications
- Developing and implementing a proactive chapter support strategy to strengthen existing chapters and facilitate the establishment of new chapters in the US and in targeted international sites
- Implementing and enhancing a value-based to increase visibility and satisfaction for members and prospective members
- Promoting membership growth through creative implementation of targeted and innovative strategies for US-based and global nurses and other healthcare team members
- Managing the membership database, including renewal processes and communications
- Managing membership benefits plans through regular review, evaluation and updates
- Collaborating with communications/marketing team to enhance member, chapter and other stakeholder communications
- Providing staff support to chapters committee, diversity committee and other related committees as assigned by working remotely with nursing leaders, who are committee chairs
- Managing the on-going recruitment of committee volunteers and on-boarding of those selected
- Developing and implementing proactive strategies to enhance committee function and engagement
- Collaborating with ANAC administration and nominating committee to support annual national elections
- Facilitating and coordinating committee and chapter activities at ANAC annual conference
- Occasional travel to ANAC chapters and other meetings as required (>10%)
Qualifications and desired skills
- Independent self-starter with organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit; follows through with job duties
- Strong oral, written and social media communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support experienced and novice committee chairs from varied nursing and related health and academic backgrounds
- Knowledge and experience in aspects of association membership or other nonprofit membership organizations
- Commitment to nursing, public health, human rights and global community
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five years’ experience in membership services, marketing/communications and/or related fields
- Strong project management and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet competing deadlines
- Proficient in social media marketing, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and membership management platforms
Please send cover letter and CV/resume to Erin Myers. No phone calls please.
Salary is competitive with a generous benefits package. The membership manager may work remotely from home (in the US) or at the ANAC office in Washington, DC or Philadelphia. There is no relocation or moving stipend provided.
Advertise job opportunities with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month: