ANAC Chapters Committee
The mission of the Chapter Committee is to promote, create, and sustain chapters, Special-interest-groups (SIG’s), Chapters-in-formation (CIF). The committee is a liaison between the national office and the chapters.
• Provide support to chapters, SIG’s, CIF’s, by being available and providing networking for all
• Support chapters as needed to be compliant with national guidelines
• Be available to chapters as a resource and to assist with problems, etc.
• Assist chapters in development of chapter leaders.
• Support persons who are interested in forming chapters.
Description of Activities:
• The Chapters Committee meets via teleconference calls periodically throughout the year plus an in-person meeting at ANAC's annual conference.
• Committee members provideoutreach to local chapter leaders periodically throughout the year.
• Committee assists with orienting new chapters and chapter leaders to the national organization.
• Committee assists the national office in ensuring submission of annual chapter reports.
• Committee provides assistance to chapters as needed.
• Committee Chair works with the national office and Board Liaison to maintain open communication between chapter leaders, the chapter committee and the national office.
Chair and Co-Chair: 5 hours per month during reporting months and teleconference month, 2-5 hours per month all other times
Committee Members: Approximately 30 min per month (not all months)
2014 Chair: Jeffrey Kwong
2014 ANAC Board Liaison: Gwendolyn Childs
2014 Chapters Committee: Kathy Bell, Madeline Bronaugh, Carol Cohen, Daphne Greenawalt, Mark Pavlick, and Andrea Vinet
Reporting Requirements for Chapters
• October of the current year: Chapter Elections
• November 1st: ANAC Chapter Leadership List due to national office
• November: Leadership meeting at annual conference
• January 31st: Annual Report of Chapter Board of Directors
A. Chapter Compliance Self-Assessment• March 1st: Late Reminder to Chapter Presidents and Chapter Board Members for incomplete annual reports
B. Signature Page
C. Chapter Treasurer’s Report
• April 1st: Recommendation of Charter Revocation
• June 15th: Chapter Recognition Award Submission Deadline