ANAC2017 Conference: Celebrating 30 Years
November 2 — 4, 2017
The Fairmont Dallas
- Submit an abstract - deadline is March 20
- Registration will open in May
- Book hotel reservations; flight information will be available in February
- View the conference agenda
ANAC2017 is the leading conference for nurse practitioners and nurses working in HIV and its associated conditions, co-infections and co-morbidities. ANAC2017 includes expert speakers, symposia, roundtable discussions and abstract-driven presentations.
- Analyze strategies to sustain and advocate for ongoing advances in HIV/AIDS care given the shifts in the domestic political, economic and social climate.
- Discuss innovative biomedical, psychosocial and behavioral research in HIV and associated co-morbidities, with an emphasis on:
- Self-management strategies
- End of life and palliative care
- Prevention and wellness
- Drivers and intervention strategies that impact disparities in HIV incidence and quality outcomes
- Evaluate the global impact of nurses’ and other health professionals' roles in addressing HIV health disparities, HIV risk and social determinants of health.
- Demonstrate an enhanced ability to care for key populations living with, or affected by HIV and related co-morbidities.
- Improve nurses and other professionals’ capacity to identify, treat and care for individuals at risk for and/or living with viral hepatitis.
- Active/affiliated member: $445
- Nonmember: $545
- Retired member: $275
- Student member: $275
- Disabled member: $275
- Daily rate: $175