Advertise your Classified Ad with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month:
- Classified advertising rates are $1.00 per word with a $50.00 minimum charge.
- Ads are posted within one to five business days of receipt of payment in full for the cost of the ad, and remain posted on the site for 60 days.
- For an additional $100, ANAC will add your job announcement to our Group Emails (dist. 1,800).
- If paying by credit card, please allow seven to ten days for posting from the date ANAC receives your payment.
- Ad copy must be sent electronically to Erin in a word processing document (such as Word).
- Once the ad is received electronically, ANAC will contact you within three business days to advise you of the cost of your ad. You must provide a valid e-mail address or phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may pay for your ad by credit card, check or money order in U.S. funds. Do not send credit card information in the e-mail.
- Contact ANAC by telephone at 800-260-6780 or (330) 670-0101, or at our address, 3538 Ridgewood Road, Akron, Ohio 44333-3122, or email questions to Erin.
Current Classified Ads:
Nursing Clinical Research Coordinator
Children’s Hospital Colorado is seeking a full time Clinical Research RN in the pediatric, adolescent and maternal HIV program. Will follow patients on HIV treatment, prevention and observational trials with a highly skilled multidisciplinary team. Working with the IMPAACT, PHACS and ATN networks. Looking for someone with study coordinator or research experience but encourage all interested RNs to apply.
VISIT http://www.childrenscolorado.org/ AND REFERENCE POSITION # 51727 TO APPLY
The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin seeks a Nurse Practitioner to provide comprehensive medical care to persons at ARCW’s NCQA-certified Medical Home in Madison. The NP will work under supervision of a Medical Director and be a member of a multidisciplinary team. Qualified applicants must have Master’s-level degree, a thorough knowledge of nursing practice standards, and be licensed to practice in Wisconsin. They must also carry a current DEA license and have CPR-BLS Certification. A minimum of 3 years experience providing primary care in an infectious disease, HIV/AIDS or community care clinic preferred. ACRN preferred. Spanish language a plus.
For more information visit https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13992411
Johns Hopkins Research Nurse – South Africa:
This position involves coordination of a clinical trial in KwaZulu Natal and Eastern Cape, South Africa. Extensive international travel required. VISA application is expected to be obtained within 6 months of post with relocation to South Africa. Experience in project coordination essential.
Johns Hopkins Research Nurse – Baltimore, Maryland:
This position involves coordination of two projects; a clinical trial involving case management of newly diagnosed or late to care MSM and a PrEP implementation project.