Advertise your Classified Ad with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month:
- Classified advertising rates are $1.00 per word with a $50.00 minimum charge.
- Ads are posted within one to five business days of receipt of payment in full for the cost of the ad, and remain posted on the site for 60 days.
- For an additional $100, ANAC will add your job announcement to our Group Emails (dist. 1,800).
- If paying by credit card, please allow seven to ten days for posting from the date ANAC receives your payment.
- Ad copy must be sent electronically to Erin in a word processing document (such as Word).
- Once the ad is received electronically, ANAC will contact you within three business days to advise you of the cost of your ad. You must provide a valid e-mail address or phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may pay for your ad by credit card, check or money order in U.S. funds. Do not send credit card information in the e-mail.
- Contact ANAC by telephone at 800-260-6780 or (330) 670-0101, or at our address, 3538 Ridgewood Road, Akron, Ohio 44333-3122, or email questions to Erin.
Current Classified Ads:
Southwest CARE Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico is looking for a Research Nurse with excellent organizational skills to join our growing, dynamic team.
This position will provide clinical insight to research staff and performs routine administrative and patient care support duties to assist medical/research staff in the examination and treatment of patients and execution of Research related tasks. Provides research related administrative laboratory and patient care
support duties to assist the research department with research protocols through pharmaceutical companies. Nursing Diploma or Associate’s degree from an accredited institution: and two to four years related experience required.
Please visit our website www.southwestcare.org for a full job description and to apply.
Southwest CARE Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Clinical leadership Positions Open with Partners In Health Ebola Response
We currently are leading an effort to combat the Ebola outbreak and rebuild health systems in West Africa, working alongside two outstanding grassroots organizations—Last Mile Health in Liberia and Wellbody Alliance in Sierra Leone. These groups are already working to train health workers, identify sick patients, and deliver quality care. As the epidemic advances, these groups need support to provide comprehensive prevention, care, and treatment. PIH is committed to supporting the delivery of comprehensive health services in Liberia and Sierra Leone, and to work in concert with our partner organizations’ community and health center efforts.
We are looking for experienced clinicians with experience living and working in a RLS for at least 6 months. We have a number of positions available including direct clinical care and leadership positions. All candidates must be willing to move West Africa for a minimum of 3 months. For leadership positions we are looking for a minimum 12 month commitment. Positions we are actively recruiting for include: Chief Medical Officer, County Director, Nurse Educator, Clinical Program Manager, Clinical Lead, Maternal Health Director, Maternal Health Clinical Officer, and Clinical Officer. Please visit our website for more details and to apply to these positions: http://www.pih.org/pages/employment.
Regional Lead, Multi-State – Gilead Sciences
In this role you will assess, develop and execute on a regional/city plan of action (POA) for developing partnerships that embrace systems change, and create and support best practices to increase and sustain routine screening for HIV, birth cohort screening for HCV and linking individuals to care. Three positions are currently open: one overseeing North/South Carolina, one in Detroit/Ohio region and the last in Philadelphia/Delaware.
Create strategic recommendations based on evidence and best practice to improve implementation of routine HIV and HCV screening and linkage to care
Responsible for outreach, development, execution, maintenance and monitoring of strategic network of partnerships and relationships including local and state health departments, hospitals, community health centers, academic institutions, community organizations and others
BA or BS degree or equivalent, preferably in the sciences, public health or public health policy
8 to 10 years of relevant experience in health care industry or related policy field
Prior experience in developing strategic and tactical plans, with proven expertise in rigorous execution
Masters degree preferred
Applicant must reside in FOCUS region
Please follow the link to apply: https://www.gilead.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=21528&SID=680&CurrentPage=1