Advertise your Classified Ad with ANAC
If you have a position available, advertise here and reach over 25,000 users who hit ANAC's website each month:
- Classified advertising rates are $1.00 per word with a $50.00 minimum charge.
- Ads are posted within one to five business days of receipt of payment in full for the cost of the ad, and remain posted on the site for 60 days.
- For an additional $100, ANAC will add your job announcement to our Group Emails (dist. 1,800).
- If paying by credit card, please allow seven to ten days for posting from the date ANAC receives your payment.
- Ad copy must be sent electronically to Erin in a word processing document (such as Word).
- Once the ad is received electronically, ANAC will contact you within three business days to advise you of the cost of your ad. You must provide a valid e-mail address or phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may pay for your ad by credit card, check or money order in U.S. funds. Do not send credit card information in the e-mail.
- Contact ANAC by telephone at 800-260-6780 or (330) 670-0101, or at our address, 3538 Ridgewood Road, Akron, Ohio 44333-3122, or email questions to Erin.
Current Classified Ads:
The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
The AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin seeks a Nurse Practitioner to provide comprehensive medical care to persons at ARCW’s NCQA-certified Medical Home in Madison. The NP will work under supervision of a Medical Director and be a member of a multidisciplinary team. Qualified applicants must have Master’s-level degree, a thorough knowledge of nursing practice standards, and be licensed to practice in Wisconsin. They must also carry a current DEA license and have CPR-BLS Certification. A minimum of 3 years experience providing primary care in an infectious disease, HIV/AIDS or community care clinic preferred. ACRN preferred. Spanish language a plus.
For more information visit https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13992411
Johns Hopkins Research Nurse – South Africa:
This position involves coordination of a clinical trial in KwaZulu Natal and Eastern Cape, South Africa. Extensive international travel required. VISA application is expected to be obtained within 6 months of post with relocation to South Africa. Experience in project coordination essential.
Johns Hopkins Research Nurse – Baltimore, Maryland:
This position involves coordination of two projects; a clinical trial involving case management of newly diagnosed or late to care MSM and a PrEP implementation project.
Damien Cares Nurse Practitioner-Indianapolis, IN
Damien Cares is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to provide comprehensive medical care to persons living with HIV/AIDS.The Nurse Practitioner will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team that includes physicians, nurses, pharmacist and medical case managers. Qualified candidates must possess a Master’s degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Experience providing primary care, transgender care, PrEP and Hepatitis C preferred.
For more information, contact Jamie Broderick, Director of Medical Services, at 317-632-0123 X233 or email at email@example.com