- AEGIS: HIV/AIDS Information on the Net - An extensive HIV knowledgebase that features links to full-text documents on numerous relevant subjects; includes 'HIV Daily Briefings,' an extensive subject index and a keyword search engine; billed as the 'Largest HIV/AIDS Website in the World'
- AIDS Treatment Data Network - Extensive, comprehensive and up-to-date informational database about HIV and AIDS treatments, research studies, services and accessing care; a US not-for-profit, community-based organization
- Harvard AIDS Institute - Contains information on Institute's work and links by subject categories to related Internet sites especially pertinaing to research; includes full text access to some of the organizations' publications
- HIV Sequence Database - The HIV Sequence Database collects, curates, analyzes, and publishes genetic sequences of HIV-1, HIV-2, SIV and related animal retroviruses, as well as host cellular proteins; it is located at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (US)
- Stanford University HIV Resistance Database
To add a new resource or web link to this section, please click here.