Membership levels and benefits
ANAC membership connects you to a network of professional nurses on the front lines of HIV work. In addition to joining this impressive network of more than 2,200 professionals with similar goals and interests, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Automatic subscription to JANAC* (the Journal of ANAC, published by Elsevier)
- Discounted rate for the ANAC annual conference
- Discounted rate on the HIV/AIDS certification exam
- Reduced rate on ANAC’s core curriculum on HIV nursing
- Eligibility for ANAC Clinical Achievement Awards
- The opportunity to participate on a national and local level in activities which help shape the response of nurses to the HIV epidemic through membership in one of many local ANAC chapters.
If you are interested in a corporate membership, please click here to see corporate benefits.
What types of membership are available?
|Membership Type||Description||1 yr||2 yr||3 yr|
|Active||Licensed registered professional nurses or licensed practical/vocational nurses or the international equivalent.||$90||$170||$255|
|Associate||Full time students in accredited schools of nursing
(proof of enrollment required)
|Disabled||Individual nurses who are disabled||$70||$130||$195|
|Retired||Licensed registered nurses or licensed practical/vocational nurses or the international equivalent. To qualify for retired dues, you must have been an ANAC member for at least five (5) years prior to your application for retired dues. Proof of age over the retirement age is required.||$70||$130||$195|
|Electronic||Only available to nurses residing and working in a low or lower middle class income country as classified by the World Bank.||Free||Free||Free|
All new and expired ANAC memberships will be effective on the day dues are received and last for 12 months for a one-year membership, 24 months for a two-year membership or 36 months for a three-year membership.
If membership is renewed before the expiration date, only the year of expiration will change and the renewal will start at the end of the current membership. If membership has expired before renewal, the anniversary date will change to the day dues are received and last for 12 months for a one-year membership.
*$25.00 of the membership cost is for your JANAC subscription.