tel: 800.260.6780 (toll free) • 330.670.0101 (phone) • fax: 330.670.0109 • email: email@example.com
© 2021 Association of Nurses in AIDS Care. All rights reserved.
Support each chapter by working to ensure they are complying with chapter guidelines and acting as a liaison between the national office and the chapters. The committee also works with and encourages new chapters-in-formation (CIFs) to become chartered chapters and by supporting members who wish to be part of special interest groups (SIGs). If you are interested in joining this committee, please complete the consent to serve application.
• Provide support to chapters, SIGs and CIFs by being available and providing networking for all
• Support chapters as needed to be compliant with national guidelines
• Be available to chapters as a resource and to assist with problems, etc.
• Assist chapters in development of chapter leaders
• Support persons who are interested in forming chapters
• Meet via teleconference calls throughout the year plus an in-person meeting at ANAC's annual conference
• Provide outreach to local chapter leaders periodically throughout the year
• Assist with orienting new chapters and chapter leaders to the national organization
• Assist the national office in ensuring submission of annual chapter reports
• Provide assistance to chapters as needed
• Committee chair works with the national office and board liaison to maintain open communication between chapter leaders, the chapter committee and the national office.
Chair and co-chair: Five hours per month during reporting months and teleconference month, 2-5 hours per month all other times
Committee members: Approximately 30 min per month (not all months)
Chair: Peter Oates
Members: Sheika Adams, Nathaniel Albright, Deborah Batson, Kelly High
Board Liaison: Rasheeta Chandler