Support each chapter by working to ensure they are complying with chapter guidelines and acting as a liaison between the national office and the chapters. The committee also works with and encourages new chapters-in-formation (CIFs) to become chartered chapters and by supporting members who wish to be part of special interest groups (SIGs).
• Provide support to chapters, SIGs and CIFs by being available and providing networking for all
• Support chapters as needed to be compliant with national guidelines
• Be available to chapters as a resource and to assist with problems, etc.
• Assist chapters in development of chapter leaders
• Support persons who are interested in forming chapters
• Meet via teleconference calls throughout the year plus an in-person meeting at ANAC's annual conference
• Provide outreach to local chapter leaders periodically throughout the year
• Assist with orienting new chapters and chapter leaders to the national organization
• Assist the national office in ensuring submission of annual chapter reports
• Provide assistance to chapters as needed
• Committee chair works with the national office and board liaison to maintain open communication between chapter leaders, the chapter committee and the national office.
Chair and co-chair: Five hours per month during reporting months and teleconference month, 2-5 hours per month all other times
Committee members: Approximately 30 min per month (not all months)
Committee chair: Denise Dandridge, Co-Chair Peter Oates
Members: Maria Hobbs, Yunika White, Peter Oates, Deborah Batson, Dorcas Baker
Board Liaison: Julie Barroso; Marik Moen