Dr. Patrick Kenny Certified HIV Nurse of the Year Award
Please consider nominating yourself or an ACLPN/ACRN/AACRN colleague for the HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board Dr. Patrick Kenny Certified HIV Nurse of the Year Award. Nominations close June 27, 2022.
To be considered as a candidate for the award, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
1. Currently certified as an ACLPN, ACRN, or AACRN
2. Be a member of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
3. Demonstrates excellence in HIV/AIDS nursing
4. Demonstrates leadership in ANAC and HIV/AIDS nursing activities
5. Demonstrates involvement in HIV/AIDS community activities
6. Fosters advancement of HIV/AIDS Certified Registered Nurses through sharing of expertise
NOTE: All current members of the HANCB and ANAC board of directors are ineligible to apply. Receipt of the award does not include financial sponsorship to attend the ANAC conference or the ACRN luncheon to receive the award. The award winner will receive a cash prize of $500 and a plaque.
Fields marked with * are required.
Your form submission WILL be encrypted using SSL to ensure your privacy.