New in HIV and Aging
This page is updated on a quarterly basis with recent information, articles and policy issues. All previous updates and additional content can be found on the Resources page.
- The Challenge of Uncertainty: COVID-19 and Aging with HIV - Article about what you need to know about coronavirus and living with HIV as an older adult
- Will a COVID-19 vaccine be safe? - Article from AARP about the safety of a coronavirus vaccine for older adults
- Latest Updates on Coronavirus: Older Americans Urged to Continue ‘Distancing’ - Information from AARP about the latest updates on Coronavirus and what you can do to protect yourself
- Resilience is key to successful aging with HIV - Article about what successful aging with HIV looks like
- HIV and Aging - Latest information from HIV Dent including featured articles and news updates for HIV and aging
- Long-term Health - Information for older adults living with HIV
- HIV and Aging webinar series. - The Gerontological Society of America has a rich and diverse series of on-demand webinars, including a series on HIV and Aging. This page will take you to their archived webinars page, where you can view completed webinars.
- AIDS 2020 virtual conference is now online. The Aging with HIV presentations can be found here.
- HIV & Aging: Older Adults Living and Thriving with HIV. Findings from AIDS United’s HIV & Aging project, with support from Gilead Sciences. These sessions were conducted in partnership with Public Policy Council member organizations and held in 12 cities across the country and Puerto Rico.
Upcoming Meetings and Conferences
- International Workshop on HIV and Aging 2020 - Virtual conference to be held September 30-October 2, 2020
- Take Charge of Your Health: Self Advocacy, Aging with HIV - Webinar on October 13, 2020
- USCHA - US Conference on HIV/AIDS will be held virtually October 19-21, 2020
- 2020 NHCGNE Virtual Leadership Conference - will be held October 27-29, 2020. Registration is now open.
- GSA 2020 - Gerontological Society of America’s annual scientific meeting is will be held online from November 4-7, 2020