New in HIV and Aging
This page is updated on a quarterly basis with recent information, articles and policy issues. All previous updates and additional content can be found on the Resources page.
- Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and persons with HIV - From HHS AIDS info Interim guidance reviews special considerations for persons with HIV and their health care providers in the United States regarding COVID-19, including information on older people living with HIV.
- No, Coronavirus is not just killing old people - Is fear of Coronavirus promoting ageism?
- COVID-19 resources for older adults & caregivers - National Council on Aging has great resources with links for your most urgent needs including distress hotlines, meal programs, transportation services, Medicare assistance, benefits assistance as well as tips on staying healthy, safe and connected.
- ANAC home page - Find the latest updates and resources on COVID-19 on the ANAC home page
- National Resource Center on HIV & Aging - From GMHC, a national resource center on HIV and aging, providing information and journal articles of interest on HIV and aging
- The 5Ms of Geriatrics - Educational materials for older adults from the American Geriatric Society health and aging foundation
- Leadership Council of Aging Organizations - LCAO is a large coalition of the nation’s nonprofit organizations serving older Americans in the ongoing national debate on aging policy
- LCAO letter on COVID-19 issues
Upcoming Meetings and Conferences
At this time, all in-person conferences and meetings have been cancelled/postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will add virtual meetings and calls to this list as they are scheduled.