- AIDS Research Information Center: Medical Information Library - Current, medically accurate information on the treatment of HIV/AIDS infection in simple layman's language: Contains links to other relevant sites, services, a hotline and information about the organization.
- Critical Path AIDS Project - Contains treatment, resource and prevention information for researchers, service providers, treatment activists and individuals with AIDS; aims to provide easy access to potentially life-extending or life-saving AIDS prevention and treatment
- Daily News Alerts by AIDS Treatment News
- Medical Matrix: AIDS - A series of ranked/annotated format category links to sites on AIDS; includes News, Full Text Journals, Abstracts, Reviews, Reviews and Digests, Articles, Meeting Reports, Practice Guidelines, Textbooks and more; must click on "AIDS" from the initial webpage
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- Office of AIDS Research
- Physician's Research Network
To add a new resource or web link to this section, please click here.